Peter Moule D.Hyp Adv is a professional hypnotist and Clinical hypnotherapist in Chelmsford, Essex, and Harley Street London, the well known centre of medical excellence. He sees clients for hypnotherapy from all over the UK and Europe.
Background Profile – the early days
I started learning about hypnosis and hypnotherapy whilst researching memory improvement techniques in 1984, I became fascinated with hypnosis and hypnotism and wanted to learn more and more.
As a Police officer I qualified as a First Aid instructor, Firearms instructor and VIP protection officer (Bodyguard) so in one way or another I have been looking after people for many years. As a firearms instructor for the City of London Police I was trained by Dr Eric Shephard and went on to qualify as a Stress Counsellor to guide and assist officers on how to handle the stress and dangers of their work.
Hypnotherapy and NLP Qualifications
- In 1998 I successfully completed the Hypnotherapy control board examination.
- In 2001 I was awarded the Advanced Hypnotherapy Certificate in recognition of continuous Professional development and many residential courses in hypnosis, hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.
- In 2003 I further qualified as a Practitioner and Master Practitioner of NLP with Dr Richard Bandler (Co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)). In 2004 in qualified as a Trainer with John La Valle and Dr Richard Bandler (NLP). I have also attended courses on Hypnosis for Child Birth & use of CBT for Depression with Dr David Kato.
- I am the current president and trainer for The National Register of Advanced Hypnotherapists.
- I have been awarded the title of Diplomate of The Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- I am a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medecine.
- I am the chairman of The United Kingdom Confederation of Hypnotherapy Organisations (UKCHO), which is a non political arena to discuss and implement changes to the profession of hypnotherapy.
Background Profile – current
I continue to enhance and update my knowledge, attending annual conferences & courses, continuous research and delivering courses to fellow therapists. I am an International Canoe Federation Official, officiating at Olympic, World & European Sprint Canoe & Kayak events.
BBC Essex Radio Broadcaster
As a professional hypnotherapist I have appeared on BBC Essex radio as the ‘Sound Advice’ professional on matters relating to hypno analysis, hypnotherapy and hypnosis…listeners ring in with their problems and queries and I advise them as to the best way to resolve their problems.
I have also appeared on Anglia and Fuji television, demonstrating group stop smoking.